Friday, April 28, 2006

OASE Pondovac 3 Review

The OASE Pondovac 3 pond vacuum is a major upgrade from its predecessor, the Pondovac 2. It seems to have more suctioning power and is much more "beefy" in appearance.

The Pondovac 3 runs continuously without pausing to allow the tank to drain during the vacuuming process which is a huge plus. I got finished much faster and my time spent cleaning the pond was more productive.

OASE added wheel to the Pondovac 3 to make transporting the pond vacuum easier. I have a large water garden which requires the vacuum to be moved two or three times. I found the wheels very convenient.

My overall experience with the OASE Pondovac 3 was positive. I recommend it to anyone with a pond up to 6000 gallons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. Based on your recommendation I'm going to purchase the Pondovac 3. I've got a 5000 gallon water garden and all the other vacuums just seemed too whimpy. Hope this one does the trick.

Unknown said...

Hi... looking for help with the Pondovac 3. I just bought one and watched the video on YouTube. Quite good... but it shows that you can remove the inner collection chamber from the larger outer chamber. But mine seems sealed in place. Does anyone know if they changed this in the design?
Thank you in advance!